User Safety Instructions
For the attention of THE SAFETY MANAGER
* Always observe good practice when lifting, stacking and moving racks.
* Always ensure the equipment you are using for handling racks is suitable and in good repair.
* Only trained personnel should operate fork lift trucks.
* Only lift one transport rack at a time.
* Ensure racks are correctly positioned onto the lower racks when stacking.
* Do not drag racks across other racks when positioning or lifting.
* Ensure bottles are correctly located and cannot fall from the rack when lifting or moving.
* Loaded racks should not be stacked more than two high.
* Racks should only be lifted with an evenly distributed load. The forks
positioned at a span of approx. 75% of the rack width and an equal distance from each side.